McCay Duff LLP has won the Best of Accounting Award for providing superior service to our clients for the third year. ClearlyRated’s Best of Accounting® Award winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients. On average, clients of 2023 Best of Accounting winners are more than [1.7 times as likely OR 70%] more likely to be satisfied than those who work with non-winning firms.
- McCay Duff LLP received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 85.7% of their clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 50% in 2022.
“I am pleased to introduce the 2023 Best of Accounting winners alongside their validated service ratings on ClearlyRated.com,” said ClearlyRated’s CEO, Eric Gregg. “These firms have demonstrated a remarkable commitment to delivering amazing experiences, despite another year of upheaval and macroeconomic uncertainty. Hats off to these service leaders – it’s truly an honor to recognize and celebrate their achievements.”Eric Gregg, ClearlyRated
- McCay Duff LLP received a Net Promoter® Score (NPS®) of 83.1%, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 39% in 2022.
NPS® is often held up as the gold standard customer experience metric. First developed in 2003 by Bain and Company, millions of businesses now use it to measure and track how their customers perceive them. NPS scores determine segmenting between poor and positive feedback.
It measures customer perception based on a straightforward question: How likely would you recommend [McCay Duff LLP] to a friend or colleague?
Respondents give a rating between 0 (not at all likely) and 10 (extremely likely) and, depending on their response, customers fall into one of 3 categories to establish an NPS score:
- Promoters respond with a score of 9 or 10 and are loyal and enthusiastic customers.
- Passives respond with a score of 7 or 8. They are pleased with your service but not happy enough to be considered promoters.
- Detractors respond with a score of 0 to 6. These customers are not happy and are unlikely to use your services again. They may even discourage others from working with you.
Full details of our clients’ survey results and testimonials can be seen on the ClearlyRated website.