There are many reasons to seek valuation. Seek valuation if you find yourself in a situation listed below.
- Buying all or part of a business
- Selling all or part of a business
- Corporate or partnership dissolutions or reorganizations
- Shareholder/Partner Disputes
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Economic Damages Litigation
- Estate planning
- Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOPS)
- Income Taxes
- Charitable Contributions
- Obtaining financing
- Allocation of value between share classes
- Determining the need for life insurance
- Preparing personal financial statements
- Fair value reporting
If you need further information, reach out to your McCay Duff advisor.
Read about the Author Below
Maximize Wealth. Minimize Taxes. Create Results.
Strategic advice and straightforward guidance so you can make educated choices that support your growth and success. Get our articles and make sound financial decisions.