Operations and Finance Manager
McCay Duff is seeking an Operations and Finance Manager to join our team. This executive position will report directly to the Managing Partner and will have responsibility for leading and managing all financial and operational aspects of the Firm. This position provides a unique opportunity to step into a high-level leadership role that will influence how the Firm develops and grows.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and monitoring the annual Firm budget and reporting monthly financial performance;
- Financial planning and strategic forecasting;
- Managing the administrative support team and allocation of resources;
- Initiating the billing process and managing accounts receivable;
- Managing human resources;
- Overseeing vendors, service providers and contract management;
- Overseeing facilities, office records, storage, reception, support services (copy, mail, messenger and delivery services) and supplies;
- Work with Partners to analyze, assess, recommend and implement changes towards maximizing efficiency of workflow;
- Provide oversight and strategic direction related to the Firm’s technology.
- A thorough understanding of professional services Firm finance, financial management, human resources, technology and operations management;
- Minimum of 8 years commensurate work experience;
- Proven leadership ability;
- Strong project management abilities, including setting priorities, planning, follow-through and evaluation;
- Strong ability to implement change effectively and build in measurement tools for evaluating workflow efficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to maintain effective relationships with Partners, staff and clients;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel and Word) and Sage;
- CPA designation considered to be an asset;
- Experience in public accounting considered to be an asset;
- A degree in accounting, finance, business, or other relevant field is required.
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with our Firm, please apply by e-mail at email@example.com and address your application to Ringo Morella.
Please identify in your application the source from which you heard of this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
McCay Duff is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability.
McCay Duff welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and McCay Duff’s Policies on Accommodation, McCay Duff provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process.